My client is hiring for a talented UI/UX Designer who has a passion for creating beautiful user interfaces and collaborating with cross-functional teams. You will have an opportunity to utilize your prototyping and visual skills to design and improve the user interface for the companies main application.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and thrive in an agile environment. Proficiency in user-centered design, UX research, and a solid understanding of HTML and CSS are required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 or more years of experience in UI/UX Design
- Proficient in Sketch, InVision, etc
- Comfortable driving the design of a product used by millions
- Great communicator and collaborator
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or related field of study
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in cloud, virtualization, networking, storage, logging, security, or operational analytics
- Familiar with front-end code
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Hands On
- 35% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.