DevOps Engineer (WFH)
A recently acquired startup in Horsham is looking for DevOps Engineer. Their parent company has over 50,000 people worldwide and was named one of Fortune’s Worlds Most Admired Companies in 2017. This is a full-time position paying between $95,000 - $115,000. This role comes with up to 80% work-from-home flexibility!
The position requires strong hands-on experience with Windows and Linux. The ideal candidate will have experience with VMWare, Xen, or Hyper-V. The ideal candidate will also have strong Powershell scripting experience. Any experience writing code is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows servers
- Linux servers
- Powershell scripting
- Experience with .NET application support on IIS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coding experience
- Configuration management
What You Will Be Doing
- Level 3 IQ Application/Operations support.
- Internal and on occasion External Client Interactions
- System and application Trouble shooting/Triage
- Communicate, Document and correct system issues as needed.
- Creation, Automation and Documentation of production operations processes.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.