Software Developer: Genomic Data Analytics Platform
Cutting edge bioinformatics start up based out of central Boston is looking for software developers to build their growing software platform. This platform ingests and analyzes vast amounts of genomic data, allowing research scientists to manipulate, visualize, and draw insights from that information. Through that process, these teams are able to create conclusions from data that would otherwise be unavailable.
In it’s second series of funding, this start up has a well-established and quickly expanding product. Opportunity to both help scientists make important changes in the world, and work with a variety of new technologies. Fast moving, deeply collaborative environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise writing clean, reusable code with one or more of the following languages:
- Strength working with relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres
- Excellent ability to communicate and work in a cohesive team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Development experience using docker, microservices, or both
- Experience with noSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year
- Fast trajectory to an architect/hands-on leadership position
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.