Mid-to-Senior Level Web Developer (ASP.Net, C#, AngularJS, Sharepoint, Sitecore)
This is a great opportunity for mid-Senior level engineers looking to take their career to the next level with a growing company. If this sounds like you apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in web application development
- Previous work with ASP.Net and MVC
- Strong C# programming skills
- Experience with XML and WebAPI
- LINQ and Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2012 or later
- Database development experience with T-SQL – stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, and a general understanding of database design
- Prior work with n-tier applications in an enterprise environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Team work abilities
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Bachelors degree in a technical field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with a content management system like Sitecore and/or Sharepoint
- Working knowledge and experience of AngularJS and Single Page Applications
- ETL with SSIS
- Financial industry experience
- 30% C# and services – XML and WebAPI
- 30% SQL database development
- 90% Development
- 10% Team collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 8 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.