Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma, Protractor, and Jasmine
- Experience working with modern browser technologies
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility, UI-blocking and client-side performance issues.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing web applications with server-side frameworks such as Django and Ruby on Rails.
- Experience developing REST APIs using Java technologies.
- Experience developing applications with AWS using EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB
What You Will Be Doing
- 15% testing
- 10% back end services
- 100% hands on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company paid for benefits
- Company happy hours
- Company paid for continued education
- Easily accessible via public transportation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.