Java 8 Developer (Food Science)
This open role is for a Mid Level Java Developer that is looking for a beyond ordinary experience. This job will be a great fit for someone who is willing to go beyond the traditional “mold” of a software developer. This company requires someone with collaborative energy and a strong understanding of how to face/work directly with clients. A perfect candidate would be innovative, ingenious, and a quick learner that has great experience with Java, Spring Boot, Rest, and MySQL. This company is the top cloud-based product data engine committed to helping brands and retailers unlock the value of their product data.
Since their inception in 2008, they have one mission; to help consumers understand what’s in the products they use and consume. They began by building a platform to help brands and retailers understand their own product data in order to pass that information along to consumers, empowering them to make informed purchasing decisions. This company is leading the smart label initiative and wants developers to join that have high accountability and feel comfortable dealing with new technologies. If you want a company that has an amazing culture and a beyond ordinary amount of teamwork and collaborative effort this would be a great fit for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years Java 8 web development
- 2+ years Spring and Hibernate experience
- Comfortable in a Linux-based cloud environment
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Some exposure to the Frontend
Desired Skills & Experience
- Angular Experience is a big plus
- AWS/Firebase experience
- A STEM degree
- Familiarity with multiple server-side languages
- Experience with or preference to working in an Extreme Programing environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Server-side development
- 20% Cloud integration
- 10% Frontend development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.