Mid-Senior Java Developer (New Development)
Is your current job too corporate? Do you feel like your creativity is suppressed? Too much red tape, too much support work, I’ve got you!
If you’re looking to start working with a company that offers a modern work environment with the potential for growth; I have the career you’re looking for.
This company will give you the opportunity to work with some of the most cutting-edge Java tech on the backend. Knowledge of spring and hibernate are a must with a splash of cloud technology (AWS or Google Cloud). The company itself is involved with an intricate rewards network platform involved with logistics. If you want to move your career forward and work with some heavyweight OOP developers, here’s your chance, send me your resume.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years Java/J2EE web development
- Spring and Hibernate experience
- AWS or Google Cloud experience
- Expert with Server-side languages
- Comfortable is Test Driven Development environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Spring Boot, Scala, or the JVM
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% backend development
- 10% Cloud interface/Frontend development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.