Front End Engineer| React
A leading company in the EdTech space is seeking a Lead Front End Engineer for their Santa Clara office. In this role, you’ll be working on building out the UI for their student-focused online learning platform and providing mentorship for the front end team working with modern front end frameworks. Their mission is to make higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. The engineering team is a group of motivated and able engineers who are passionate about the product and love taking a holistic view of complex systems. This role has an immediate impact on students and has tremendous influence on how the software is constructed for the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Front End web development
- Experience using React/Redux for at least one year in a professional setting
- Previous work on a consumer facing application
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Backbone.js is a plus
- BS in Computer Science
- 30% Providing mentorship to the team
- 35% Working completely hands-on
- 35% Building out the UI for one of their main products
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great work-life balance
- Generous PTO
- Excellent company and team culture!
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.