Junior .NET Developer
This is a great opportunity to surround yourself with senior developers in an Agile environment that continually develops from within.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-3 Years in C#/.NET Experience
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Passion for growth and mentoring junior team members
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/ hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.