Senior Networking Administrator
Located in Cambridge, this email security company is looking to bring on a Senior Networking Engineer for a long term contract. They need someone who has experience setting up routers and switches, Ciso ASA firewalls, and TCP/IP protocols. Your main responsibilities will be to provide support and troubleshoot the network infrastructure. Ethernet technologies and imaging experience will be a huge plus!
Working at this company is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure on the latest technologies. This is a team environment with a lot of learning exposure. Although this is a contract role it’s expected to go over two years and benefits will be provided.
Required Skills & Experience
- Configuration and management experience with routers and switches
- Cisco ASA integration
- Strong wireless configuration background
Desired Skills & Experience
- Basic knowledge of load-balancer product
- CCNA certified is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Preforming migrations
- 25% Client Facing
- 25% Setting up new infrastructure
- Competitive Pay: Up to $57/year, DOE
- Contract Duration: now– December 2019… likely to get extended.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit