Software Developer for lab systems (C#, ASP, VB, Intersystem Cache)
An OC-based company in medical services is looking for a software developer to join their team to support clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) development. They have corporate headquarters here in Southern California with over 800 locations nationwide.
The ideal developer will be well versed in both ASP frameworks as well as InterSystem’s Cache database systems. You will be the team specialist in Cache, so an ability to work independently with minimal or ambiguous direction is a must.
If you are interested in working for a profitable, industry-leading company, apply today!
*Candidates must be able to work on-site in Fountain Valley, CA*
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Demonstrated professional experience and knowledge of InterSystem’s Cache database systems
- C# and/or VB.Net
- Knowledge of ASP.Net and Classic ASP
- Windows Forms
- WCF and Windows Services
- Knowledge of data extration and manipulation
- ETL experience
- Knowledge of additional RDMS
- Documentation skills
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC and QA best practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disipline
- Prior experience working with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) for diagnostics
- 70% Backend – SQL, Cache, etc.
- 30% Middle & Front – C#/VB, WinForms, Services
- 90% Hands On Development
- 10% Documentation, Meetings, and other collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & supplementary coverage options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Great company culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.