Lead Ruby Engineer
Find yourself stuck at a senior engineer level but know you can contribute more than just quality code? This Lead Engineer will be the technical mentor for a team of 6-9 engineers. The Lead will not be responsible for managing people but rather making sure the team is learning together, collaborating, solving problems effectively and producing strong, quality code. Culture and growth is extremely important as technology is an investment and not a cost – therefore it’s important to be a team player and want to help others succeed! This is definitely a hands on, technical position contributing to the architecture as well. The stack is ruby on rails mostly but the architecture is service oriented so polyglots do quite well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building large scale web apps is ideal (startups are good too!)
- Experience with ruby on rails
- Knowledge of the full stack is ideal but the work will be more heavy on the back end
- Passion for working within a strong team and leading the way!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
- 401k matching
- 20 days PTO plus sick days
- Flexible hours and remote work possible (not 100% remote)
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.