Lead Software Engineer (Software Development)
A Lead Software Engineer is needed to lead the implementation of a cutting edge addressable linear platform that alters the way TV is monetized. This company is well known across the nation with more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs, and 80 million homes. They have positioned themselves to be an essential partner to brands navigating the ever-changing TV advertising landscape.
The ideal candidate will have core Java experience and knowledge of implementing enterprise architectures and the ability to produce high quality design documentation. If you fit this description, then apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, software engineering or related field
- Experience with Java/J2EE development
- Lead experience or engineering manager experience
- Hands on experience with GoF design patterns, XML, JSON, and web services
- SQL and NoSQL technology experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great coding skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Eager to learn
- Digital advertising experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Backend development
- 10% Frontend development
- 60% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties (this is a lead role)
- 10% Team Collaboration – communication is key
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- At-home training sessions
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.