VP of Product
An impressive enterprise sales acceleration and voice communications platform for Salesforce with an office in Sherman Oaks. They have dramatically increased productivity for Inside sales teams at companies such as Hewlett Pakard Enterprise, Amazon, Lyft, Twilio and Campaign Monitor. They are currently looking for a VP of Product to join their team and take ownership over new services and feature offerings as well as their current product offerings.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical knowledge
- 7+ years working in the enterprise SaaS space
- Experience with web application technology
- Ability to grow an organization and work in a cross-functional environment to drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and client facing experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self- motivated and directed individual who requires minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You will be responsible for key products at the core of RingDNA’s product line
- Drive product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with engineers, QA, UX, sales and Marketing
- Support and expand product usage and customer roadmaps by deepening relationship with customers
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits package including individual, family, and dental insurance
- Bonus and stock options
- Opportunity to work with a highly intelligent team of leaders and developers working at the forefront of enterprise software technology
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.