Senior DevOps Engineer
An AI Startup in SF is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team and move their infrastructure forward. This company builds an AI platform that Data Science teams use, so their main customers are company’s data science teams. These teams then generate high quality and customized training for their machine learning initiatives. This Engineer will have the ability to identify and implement new tech that will improve their processes and have a significant impact on a small company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience using AWS
- Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools such as NewRelic, CloudWatch, PaperTrail
- Strong Linux Administration and scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with PostgreSQL and Redis
- Building cloud hybrid with VMWare, CloudFoundry
- Data protection technology
- Logging tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Kubernetes and Docker work
- 20% AWS
- 20% Jenkins
- 20% Python Scripting
- 20% Monitoring
- 25% Maintaining environment
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- 25% Implementing new tech
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Catered meals 3x/week
- Flexible vacations
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.