Open Source Developer
A data-driven company that has received $112M in funding is seeking multiple engineers to help drive the growing development team. This company’s technical intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points with the goal of changing the automotive industry. As a Software Engineer, you will work across multiple teams to deliver production quality code. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to learn and use the newest and cutting edge technologies including Go!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of experience in Object Oriented Programming Languages (Java/Python/.Net/Ruby)
- Willingness and ability to learn new languages, specifically Go
- Ability to actively communicate and mentor engineers
- Computer Science (or related) degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a startup culture
- Interest in data-analytics
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Development
- 15% Design
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE, RSU’s
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- One Remote day
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.