Senior Java Developer at a FinTech Startup
A mid-sized venture-backed fintech startup in Flatiron is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their growing development team. You will be working on a platform which provides users with highly personalized information and suggestions to enable them to make the best possible financial decisions they can from refinancing to retirement and more.
You will be working on a small team where you will be focused heavily on the back end, but with the opportunity to wear multiple hats as the focus of the team expands. You would have the opportunity to work on multiple components
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-6 years of professional development experience
- Knowledge of 2+ programming languages (e.g. Java, PHP, Perl, C#, C++, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Understanding of relational databases (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a startup environment
- CS degree or equivalent
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Highly competitive salary and equity
- Beautiful, open office space
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.