QA Automation Engineer
My client, an industry leading analytics company, is looking to bring on an experienced QA automation engineer to join their existing Quality Assurance team to test out their platforms that go across many different verticals. You will be using Selenium WebDriver and scripting with Java. The bulk of your time will be automating test cases (with some ad hoc unit testing here and there). This is a 6 to 12 month contract with the likelihood of extending or flipping to a full time role. If you want to join an established QA team and grow your knowledge then this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of hands on experience using Selenium WebDriver
- Strong knowledge and experience scripting with Java
- Experience testing with SQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Java automation testing
- 10% Manual unit testing
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $42/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.