DevOps Engineer (AWS, Hashicorp, Docker, Python/Bash)
This Irvine real estate company, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to grow out their AWS based infrastructure. For this opportunity, you will be working alongside the product and developer teams to deliver some of the company’s most critical products in the most efficient way possible. Responsibilities include developing monitoring solutions to work with their AWS environment and Hashicorp stack. Other responsibilities include helping to scale their micro-services infrastructure in order to handle high demands.
Apply now if you are a well-rounded DevOps Engineer with a wide breadth and knowledge of cloud based environments, as well as networking and security familiarity.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional DevOps experience
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux System Administration
- Extensive experience of Cloud computing with AWS (EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, SNS, Route53, ECS, SQS, CloudFormation, etc.) and Azure.
- Experience using open-source version control systems: Git/Github
- Knowledge of networking and security tools
- Strong scripting skills with at least one of the languages: Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby
- Experience with configuration managemnet tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Hashicorp working knowledge of Terraform
- Containerization experience with Docker and Orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Packer, Mesos, Rocket, Rancher, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with micro-services
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Red Hat Linux
- 30% Windows Server 2010
- 75% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.