Mid-Level Front End Developer | React Experience Required
A company that creates unique customized gifts is looking to hire a Mid-Level Front End Developer with a knack for React. You will be responsible for impacting their growing online consumer business through creative design, rapid iteration and experimentation on both product features and technical infrastructure.
The ideal candidate has a background in development including modern web frameworks like React or Ember and care about the UI/UX with a strong eye for usability.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years software development experience with at least 1 year working with a modern JS framework, ideally on a fast-moving lean/agile development team
- A working knowledge of CSS/HTML and responsive design
- A basic understanding of development patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Customer-centric mentality and a love for working with tangible products
- Are passionate about technology and want to contribute to setting and solidifying the technical direction for years to come
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
Paid Sick Time Leave
Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.