Scala Engineer (Telematics)
A fast growing company in the west loop of the Chicago who is a leader in providing Telematics software is currently looking for software developers to join their team. They are looking for smart developers that can adapt and quickly learn new technologies.
They are a Scala environment and you will be working on multiple applications. The right candidate will have great communication skills, experience using Scala and/or Java, exposure to clustered computing, and wants to work in a collaborative environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience building applications with Scala or 5+ years with Java
- Play framework experience
- Exposure to a clustered computing environment
- Experience piplining data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters or Ph.D is great to have
- JVM experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend/Server side development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.