Site Reliability Engineering Manager
An up and coming startup in the Santa Clara area is looking to bring on an Site Reliability Engineering Manager to the team. This company is building next generation cloud infrastructure with a specific focus on enterprises workloads. We are looking for a Manager of Site Reliability Engineering to lead initiatives focused on cloud infrastructure management within a high volume, fast scaling Cloud environment. You will be a completely hands on manager for a team of 5 and work to build a cloud service and scale their infrastructure on both a public and private cloud. This is an innovative technology and is looking for someone that can come in and make an immediate impact.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert in public clouds, such as GCP and AWS environments
- Experience with configurations management tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, and Ansible)
- Proficient with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong scripting skills in Python or other object-oriented language
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Circle CI, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with technologies such as, ELK, Kafka, etc.
- Hachi Corp tools (Terraform, Consul, Vagrant)
- Past Leadership or management experience is a plus
- Experience with VMWare technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Public Cloud
- 25% Private Cloud
- 25% Containers
- 25% Automation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $225,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Internal Growth
- Small Teams
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.