Senior Java Engineer
A Senior Java Engineer is required to support in the development for the next generation of features at a mid-sized tech company located in Sunnyvale. You will play a critical part in defining and building scalable application tools and frameworks, while working closely with the team. This established mid-sized tech company develops a software defined CDN to distribute media. Join, and have a direct impact on the quality of this team’s growing products and services.
The ideal candidate would have industry experience programming in Java and building REST API services.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- Some years of industry experience with Java software
- Experience with Spring, SQL, ORM’s, and JSP
- Experience with performance tuning and tracking down memory leaks
- Develop easy-to-use, scalable, robust, high volume interactive web applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with LDAP/AD and SAML
- Experience with a Lucene-based search technology
- Experience with H.264 video and transport protocols
- The ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a positive attitude
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On – Design and Architecture
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Team outings
- Pet friendly office
- Flexible PTO
- At home trainings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.