Senior Java Developer: 6 Month Contract
Financial services company based out of Worcester, MA is seeking talented java developers to contribute to urgent technical projects. This company offers multiple customer-facing products, with solutions from cash management to data analytics. Technical plans range from enhancing existing applications, building new products from the ground up, migrations into the legacy stack, and more.
Additional projects include containerization, a push towards AWS, and the design and development of microservices.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise writing production level code in java
- Strength working with middle-tier technologies such as rest and soap
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and Postgres
- Understanding of CI/CD tools and best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with the following technologies is highly desirable:
What You Will Be Doing
- 40%: creating new features and enhancing existing products
- 40%: implementing/migrating new applications into the legacy stack
- 20%: maintaining/debugging existing products
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.