Sales and Recruiting Specialist
Jobspring Partners, a leading provider of contractor and permanent technology recruiting services, is rapidly expanding due to significant growth in the IT staffing sector. Join our team to become a highly successful Sales & Recruiting Specialist and enter into our proven training and leadership development program to potentially earn a role as a business manager overseeing sales operations in any of our 21 locations in North America.
As a Sales & Recruiting Specialist you will be working with industry-leading technology companies – from cutting edge early start ups to Fortune 500 companies, develop a strong professional network, and grow your own profitable book of business.
What you will learn…
- How to target candidates/clients through our proven sourcing and market research methodology
- How to open new accounts using effective sales practices over the phone and online
- How to execute a successful recruiting process from start (source) to finish (hire) using our vast set of ‘best practices’ guides and tools
- How to educate and advise candidates/clients to build strong and trustworthy relationships with customers
- How to work within a collaborative team to collectively deliver the best possible recruitment experience
- How to network and become a well-connected member of your local tech community via our proprietary technology meetup series “Tech in Motion” events
What we will provide to you…
- Training, training, and more training – our training program is unlike any other. A vast library of 60+ courses build the necessary foundation to succeed and flourish in your role
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Accelerated title and salary growth (our most successful Recruiters are promoted into a management seat within two years)
- Base salary with merit-based raises throughout the first year with clear path to commission
- Highly competitive benefit package: health, vision, dental, 401k
- A fun and energetic work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day!
As an ideal candidate, you’ll:
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Be ambitious and motivated to achieve results
- Display a strong interest in business development and sales
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Be effective at building strong relationships
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Enjoy learning about the IT industry
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or honorable discharge from military service
Since 1989, Jobspring Partners (a subsidiary of Motion Recruitment Partners) has helped organizations of all sizes with their hard-to-fill technology recruiting needs. Our teams operate in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Chicago, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Orange County, and Toronto (Canada) and are technology experts. We specialize in direct hire roles, contract-to-hire positions, and contract staffing.
Interviews are occurring now – submit your resume today for consideration.
Jobspring Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.