A small consulting firm in the heart of Boston is looking to bring on their next Principal Consultant. They can pay right around $140K.
We are looking for someone to come in and be an expert in application, web, and cloud development/architecture. This could include projects pertaining to Azure, SharePoint, and O365. While we are looking for someone with an architect level mind-set, this is also a very hands on role. You will not only plan projects, you’ll implement them. There is no concrete skill-set that we look for but rather a general tool-chain that they like to see consultants have, revolving around the Microsoft stack (.Net, C#, etc.). We evaluate candidates based on what they can bring to the table, and how they can help the business thrive and grow in those areas.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ Years of experience with the Microsoft Stack (.Net, C#, etc.)
- An expert understanding of SharePoint farms.
- Experience developing custom web-based applications
- Experience with SQL development
- Ability to think critically and come up with diverse solutions to problems
- Attacking problems with Agile methodology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Sharegate or Metalogix
- A desire to learn skills in Machine Learning and other new technology
- Ability to guide a team to complete projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- A degree in Computer Science or other related field
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent health, medical, and dental benefits
- Casual, friendly environment
- 401k with 5% match
- 4 weeks PTO