Senior DevOps Engineer
A well-funded internet infrastructure disruptor is looking for a DevOps Engineer with deep Web Operations expertise and DNS to join their closely knit team in Manhattan.
The ideal candidate will join another DevOps Engineer in working with the software engineers to build and manage their globally distributed platform and systems. In addition to experience to strong scripting skills (they’re a Python shop), AWS experience and a configuration management tool of choice (they use Ansible), this engineer must have a curious mind and inherent interest in DNS and other internet infrastructure-related technologies.
· Linux Servers and Applications Architecture
· Experience working with Distributed Systems
· Scripting/Coding (Python preferred, Ruby, bash, etc.)
· Configuration Management (Ansible preferred, Puppet, Chef, Salt)
· Experience with the Following a Plus: RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, Hadoop, Vagrant, Docker
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Tech Bootcamp Certification Preferred
· Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills in addition to being able to work in small, lean teams
This company offers very competitive salary and benefits. This is a unique chance to grow alongside a smart, passionate and fun team working to completely revolutionize the web hosting industry from a beautiful downtown location.