Android Full Time Engineer
A leading product innovation agency in the West Loop is looking for a senior Android developer to join the team. This is an agency that works with a broad spectrum of clients on projects both in the mobile and design space. The current Android team consists of one lead and one junior developer. There is also an iOS team of 4 developers. The office is extremely collaborative, so any background in iOS and/or design would definitely be appreciated and utilized.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· At least 1 year of experience developing native Android applications
· At least 1 application published in the Google Play store (A portfolio of launched projects is a plus.)
· 3+ years with Java is a plus
· A background with design or Ruby development is a plus
· You must be a team player and thrive off collaborating closely with others
· An obvious passion for pure mobile development is necessary
This company provides full benefits including 401k, a good amount of vacation time, and the possibility of working some days from home. On top of that, you’ll be able to work with some of the best apps around and provide an insane amount of strategy to Fortune 500 and startups companies alike.