PHP Developer (full-time)
A growing leader in WordPress Theme & Plugin Development is seeking a full-time PHP engineer to join the team in their San Francisco office, paying $100,000 to $150,000. The company has been building the top premium WordPress themes and plugins for the past 8 years and we maintain the largest customer bases in the ecosystem, with nearly 500,000 users to date. Their flagship theme and page builder plugin is pushing the boundaries and has inspired an absolutely amazing community to form around it. A focus on community is also a core part of their culture and makes the work environment a truly rewarding one for the right candidate. This person will be bringing new and creative solutions to the advancement of the product and will engage in the full development life cycle, from specification review to product adoption. This is an opportunity to work with like-minded, talented engineers and advance your skills as a PHP developer.
Required Skills & Experience
· Undestanding of WordPress core software
· Mastery of WordPress coding
· HTML, MySQL, CSS, GIT
Desired Skills & Experience
· Knowledge of REACT
· Desire to work on small,agile team
· Be creative and contribute to team success
Benefits & Perks
· Work at a company that is making a positive impact
· Full benefits
· Flexible paid vacation time
· 401K plan with competitive salary
· Unlimited espresso, company outings, and much more!