Data Platform Architect
A thriving start-up focused on promoting more resilience towards epidemics and with more than 32 million in Series-A funding is looking to increase their engineering team. Individuals will be able to work in a diverse environment with individuals sharing a common intellectual curiosity. The Data Platform Architect will be responsible for storing and serving vast amounts of data efficiently.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to implement Big Data and Web Technologies with Micro-service Architecture
- Efficiency storing and serving back data via data platform
- Proficiency implementing and building data platforms with Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, Hive, Spark, and Zookeeper
- Effectively able use Scrum for project management
- 6+ years of experience using JVM based languages (I.e.,Scala and Java)
- Proficient verbal and written skills
- Master of Science in Engineering/Computer Science or related field
Benefits & Perks
Competitive salary, medical, vision and dental coverage; diverse and collaborative work setting; global and government connections; work for a company that promotes a good cause.