Gain the opportunity to work at a mobile health company downtown that is revolutionizing the healthcare market with its innovative platform. You will be expected to perform a variety of different tasks and have the opportunity to learn a lot from our small, tight-knit team.
This role will be part customer training, part project management and part process redesign and with time will become a more tech-focused role.
Required Skills & Experience
· Previous desktop support experience
· Previous IT experience
· College degree in a technical discipline or commensurate experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Deal well with change and have an eagerness to learn.
· Eagerness to learn technologies to expand your skillset, including SQL and HL7 troubleshooting
Desired Skills & Experience
· Previous Android and IoS development experience
· Previous healthcare experience
Benefits & Perks
· Competitive Salary and Healthcare plan
· Free lunch daily, access to fitness facilities, convenient location
***Local candidates only, not able to sponsor at this time.