IT Infrastructure Manager
Employee-owned international development company with headquarters in DC seeks a full time infrastructure engineer to monitor and manage daily operations of SQL databases, SharePoint, and SharePoint-related systems. The incumbent will assist in SAN storage management, administration, and design; support the network security team; and serve as the escalation point for Help Desk staff for network connectivity and system issues.
Candidates who apply should have 4+ years of relevant experience with SharePoint and/or SAN storage with a background in SQL administration. The candidate will need to possess a thorough understanding of Windows servers, Active Directory, Virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware products, and cloud technologies such as Azure and Office365. Candidates who have worked with PowerShell and possess any Microsoft, Security, and Cisco certifications will stand out from the existing candidate pool.
This opportunity is best suited for a self-motivated individual with team lead and project management experience.
Required Skills & Experience
· 4+ years of experience with SQL databases
· Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services, Active Directory Federation Services, and Certificate Services
· SharePoint, System Center, and Lync/Skype for Business
· Azure and Office365
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
· Microsoft, Security, and Cisco certifications
Benefits & Perks
· Senior infrastructure team
· Collaborative work space
· Onside gym, tuition reimbursement, parking reimbursement, conference stipends
· Healthcare (dental/vision)
· 401k matching, generous PTO