Android Engineer (Startup in Santa Monica)
One of those most innovative start-ups in Santa Monica, recently acquired by a large financial corporation, is looking to add an Android engineer to their growing software development team. Specializing in a security platform for ecommerce companies, this small organization is seeking an individual with Android SDK experience to both work on the core product as well as part of the professional services team—talking directly with clients and helping them integrate the app with their own UI and customer sites.
There are tons of benefits to this opportunity. Not only is it an awesome opportunity to get in at the ground floor with a company who will only be growing over the coming years, you will enjoy perks like full and comprehensive benefits, generous paid vacation, 401k with a match, a relaxed and casual work environment and flexible scheduling, monthly company outings, and weekly catered lunches.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years of Java software development experience
- 2 years of experience with C/C++ or other object oriented programming language a plus
- 5 years of experience with mobile software engineering (iOS, Android preferred)
- Agile experience
- Clean coding practices a must
- Academic background in Computer Science a strong plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior team members and clients
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- 401k with a match
- Generous PTO
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Flexible schedule
- Casual work environment
- Company outings
- Startup culture!