Business Intelligence lead/Senior Data Analyst
Top ranked education startup located just outside San Francisco is looking to add on a point person to help build and expand their data team. You will be working with the data from interactive lessons, original content, games and other applications to benefit their 10 million users, which include children, parents, and educators. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work for a great employer that is helping change the way kids learn and educators and parents teach.
The company is known for its great culture, work-life balance benefits. Their office is currently located in downtown San Mateo near the Cal train. If you want to work hard, work with the newest and best technology and be surrounded by like-minded individuals, than this job is for you! This is a full time position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Redshift, MySQL, MongoDB, and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mode, etc.
- 4-8+ years of experience in fast paced work environment(eCommerce Subscription business preferred)
- Self Motivated and Proactive
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of math, statistics and data fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of Attribution, conversion, path analysis, segmentation, and cohort
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited paid time off
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Happy hours, field trips, and team building events
- Dog-friendly office
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and AD&D
- 401K with match
- Commuter benefits
- Short walk to Caltrain