C# .Net Software Engineer (Fintec)
A new financial lending company is currently seeking OC’s top talent. Currently experiencing explosive growth, they are looking to be a major player in lending automation with plans to grow into 2017. They will be bringing on multiple Software Developers. You will be responsible for creation of applications using C# ASP.Net 4.5 MVC and SQL. You will be a key player in the developing of their core products, as well as contributing to the architecture and new technology implementations on the next generation of their loan origination system. Understanding of core programming fundamentals is a must to be able to keep up at their rapid pace.
If you are looking to challenge yourself at a rapidly growing company, apply today!
*At this time we are only considering candidates local to the Orange County area*
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant software development work
- Experience within the Microsoft stack
- Work within C# and ASP.Net MVC
- Bootstrap for responsive design
- HTML5 and CSS3
- REST and/or SOAP
- LINQ and Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2012 or later
- Team Foundation Server and unit testing experience preferably within NUnit framework
- Multithreaded programming
- Core fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Excellent communication
- Teamwork and soft skills
- Strong learning ability
- Get-the-job-done mentality
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience with newer technologies like ASP.Net Core, Web API 2, Angular 2, Typescript
- Ability to implement new technology solutions that are stable and scalable, not the latest buzzword
- Product management or team leadership experience
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with matching
- Equity potential