Software QA Engineer (Cloud medical application)
Our client, in Irvine California, is seeking a Senior Web Application Quality Assurance Engineer, to lead formal application verification and provide some technical support to an Azure based web. This candidate will need hands on familiarity with database and cloud technologies to enable a certain amount of self-sufficiency in investigating problems and helping the development team to isolate and resolve issues.
This company is uniquely poised to offer value to executive customers by developing focused solutions and service offerings that leverage our deep experience and leadership in structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. Their mission is to understand and deliver value to hospital executives within leading health systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Leading and executing verification test protocols with the aid of junior test engineers.
- Leading the development of automated testing with the aid of junior engineers.
- Investigation of potential issues reported by end-users or business owners and passing details to the development team for implementation changes
- Monitoring and analyzing the application infrastructure for issues.
- Interacting directly with customers to investigate complicated issues
- Tracking quality and support issues and reporting on their status
- Working with hospital security staff to successfully complete any required security review processes
- Managing processes required to maintain HIPAA compliance
- 3 years QA experience for web and cloud applications
- Experience troubleshooting production systems
- Strong SQL (SQL Server)
- Strong communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience performing verification within a regulated industry (medical, aerospace, military)
- Powershell Scripting
- Automated test unit
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Enterprise Deployments