Software Engineer - Java
A Manhattan-based startup serving the hospitality industry is seeking a Java Software Engineer to build out their growing engineering team. They have a mission to help hotel clients maximize their direct sales through their own B2C websites. This successful startup is seeking someone who is highly motivated, a self-starter, and someone who loves taking ownership and responsibility of his or her project.
The Java Software Engineer will be working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and inter-dependent team environment with those who love to be challenged. An essential responsibility will be to assist in determining the long term product plan and how it fits into the company vision and strategy. You will help to inspire and motivate your team members and help to solve problems through critical thinking.
- 5+ years experience with Java Development
- Experience designing or implementing web and mobile UI frameworks
- Cloud computing and distributed computing experience
- Experience working with a development team. Agile scrum experience is a strong plus
- Must be local to NYC and available for in person interviews ASAP
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days throughout the year
- Stock options
- Wellness package (i.e. gym, yoga, etc.) are also included