Mobile Developer at DIgital Agency
A new Android opportunity just opened up at a large and successful agency. This company works with clients in the financial, retail, and government sectors to help them develop mobile applications that help them stay connected, productive, and secure.
They are looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join their New Jersey-based team to work on a number of enterprise level applications for their major clients. Candidates who have strong native Android application experience and an interest in working with both Android and iOS applications are strongly encouraged to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Android development
- Strong Object-Oriented design and coding background
- Success with publishing public facing Android apps in Google Play
- Knowledge of the Android ecosystem and the full Android SDLC
- Understanding of Google’s Android Design Principles and interface guidelines
- Worked on a diverse professional team of engineers, testers, and designers
- Have been involved in the entire life cycle of Android apps
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related
- Interest and/or experience in native iOS development
Benefits & Perks
As an employee of this well-established company, you will receive ample paid vacation time as well as above market value benefits. The compensation package includes competitive base, yearly salary reviews, travel perks, and health/dental/vision insurance.