Tech Lead - experience with Java and AEM
New York's premier Digital Agency is looking for a Tech Lead to join their Varick Street location. As Tech Lead you’ll be in charge of the day-to-day operations of this development team working on an project for one of the most iconic automotive brands. You would oversee the technology team and work to improve the process and systems to deliver. More important than any particular technical skill, ideal candidates will be able to successfully troubleshoot and problem solve – both technical and process issues.
As Tech Lead you’ll partner with a technical Project Manager to allot work and coordinate releases. This will be a hand on role where you will work with Java and AEM 6.0 or later.
This will be a Contract to hire role, with the initial contract period lasting anywhere from 6-12 months.
Required Skills & Experience
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) expertise on version 6.0 or later
- Experience working on consumer facing websites written in Java or deployed on AEM
- Professional experience managing a teams day-to-day operations
- Familiarity with website operations and fluency in the typical tiers on a high traffic website
- Experience working on an automotive brand is an asset but not needed
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit