The company is technically a late-stage startup, but they've been in business since 2004 and have seen some exceptional success and growth! Their office environment is close-knit, communal and they offer plenty of room for training and growth. The company is now looking to expand into mobile support and they'd like to find someone who is eager and enthusiastic to be a part of their next venture!
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but high interest and aptitude are more important
- Experience with malware/malvertising, ad technology, and/or cybersecurity concepts
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Ability to be a self-starter, willing to work problems to resolution (triaging, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- IT/security-related certifications are a plus.
- 401k plan
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Dental Plan
- HMO plan (BlueCross BlueShield)
- Paid holidays (follows the New York Stock Exchange calendar year)