A San Francisco startup has created an innovated data analysis tool that aggregates all data within a company into clear data visualizations that can be easily shared throughout a company to pinpoint specific successes, improvements or areas of weakness within a company. This software is revolutionizing the way companies are diagnosing their successes or failures and allows everyone within an organization to get on the same page. They are looking for a visual designer to join the marketing team and be one of the first designers in their rapidly growing startup. You will get the chance to wear many hats within the marketing space, including painting and designing their new office!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years branding & visual design experience
- Experience designing modern web + native mobile apps
- Branding experience all platforms on print, digital, ads, physical objects, etc.
- Experience working on visual design for marketing departments
- Skilled illustrator & attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, IT, or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
Enterprise Product Design experience
Portfolio with UX/UI design and process
Ability to work in collaborative environment
Benefits & Perks
- Join an early stage startup that forecasts exponential growth
- Lyft credit to get you to & from work
- Flexible work hours