Team Lead, IT Infrastructure
A research institution in the healthcare industry is looking for a Senior Linux Sys Ops engineer to lead the team on exciting new projects as well as managing the current IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate is a System administrator with experience managing Debian and Ubuntu servers in both Virtual and Cloud environments. If you have expertise with managing entire Linux infrastructures as well as project lead experience then this position could be the right fit for you!
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience managing Linux servers environments (Ideally Ubuntu and Debian)
· Expertise with KVM for virtualization
· Expertise with Cloud technologies such as Openstack, AWS, Azure
· Expertise with deploying and supporting servers that run websites/database/apps.
· Experience working in a data center environment deploy and support core software (Jira, service desk, confluence)
· Management/Team lead experience
· Networking experience such as Routers, Switches, and Firewalls
Benefits & Perks