The largest industrial goods company in Chicago is looking to bring on a User Experience Architect on a contract basis. Located right downtown in the loop close to all public transportation, this contract is set for 6 months, but more often than not the contract is extended well past a year.
If you have experience with both mobile and web platforms doing everything from research, wireframes, prototypes and testing, we’d love to chat.
Required Skills & Experience
· 0-2 years in the User Experience field
· Experience throughout the full life cycle of UX
· Research method technique experience, such as, eye tracking, heuristic analysis, personas, focus groups, etc.
· Axure exposure
Desired Skills & Experience
· Ecommerce experience
· Experience being client-facing whether that’s internal or external
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit