An innovative, data solution and analytics company is looking to hire a DevOps engineer on a direct hire basis. This data analytics and solution company helps analyze costs and predictive analytics. As this DevOps engineer, you will be managing and owning the AWS infrastructure, helping to scale the infrastructure, and be a key member to this small startup. You will have the ability to have a voice in the decision making process.
Required Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive experience with Linux administration
- Proficient in AWS environment
- Proficient in one or more configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, etc…)
- Good knowledge with Nagios for monitoring
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in automation
- Experience working with CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc…)
- Experience with Git
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Small team
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- Internal growth
If this is an interesting opportunity that you would like to learn more about, I want to hear from you ASAP!