Java/MEAN Stack Developer (IoT)
IoT, Machine Learning, and 3D cameras, intrigued? Then you’re in the right place.
A consumer data and Analytics Company focused on the brick and mortar retail world is looking for a Java Engineer with MEAN stack experience to join their 3D video analytics team. They’re currently building a product that uses 3D cameras in retail stores to track and analyze the difference between shoppers that come in and make a purchase vs ones that only look around.
Above all else they look for people who love what they do and who want to build something great. Most of the people they hire come from some type of entrepreneur background and are the type of people you’d love to hang out with outside of work. If you want to help change the way retail stores work and make shopping an enjoyable experience again apply for your new job now.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of Java or MEAN stack experience
- Continuous integration exposure
- Experience in a Cloud hosted environment
- Exposure to the JVM
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
Benefits and Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
- Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.