3D Imaging Engineer
A VC-backed startup that is disrupting the power of 3D printing technology through their cloud-based software is now producing higher quality carbon fiber parts for companies in the aerospace, medical, and automotive industries. The company's production parts have created unique characteristics that cannot be made using any conventional manufacturing techniques. Having closed a Series A round of funding, the company now has tripled in size and is looking to bring on strong engineers with backgrounds in 3D Graphics and Imaging.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in computer science, math/physics, engineering or related field
- M.S./PhD with 3+ years experience in software development for 3D imaging
- Develop in C++ and other languages using standard development tools such as MS Visual Studio
- Ability to take software from research and development phase to commercial applications
- Expertise in 2D and 3D computer vision
- Creative, resourceful, and innovative problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and small team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Employee perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.