A well-funded social media platform located in the mid-peninsula is reaching millions of users and growing the Technical Infrastructure
The Director of Technical Operations is hiring a systems engineer who will be working in a hybrid ITops role that encompasses Network troubleshooting and infrastructure automation. To excel in this role you will need to have real world production IT experience (especially with modern automation technology) and experience with Cisco or Juniper network equipment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of Linux administration
- Cisco or Juniper networking experience
- At least one year of experience with configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or Salt)
- Scripting with Python, Go, or Java Script
- At least one of the following: Database Administration, Monitoring customization, Continuous Integration
Desired Skills & Experience
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE (even just written is fine)
- Container/Orchestration technology
Benefits & Perks
- They offer an excellent compensation package, stock, benefits and a ton of other perks!
Local applicants only and no corp to corp please!