Back End Engineer
An education technology and publishing company located in Back Bay in Boston is looking to bring on a Back End Ruby Engineer who will also have a focus on DevOPs. The company builds an eLearning platform and publishes education content for universities world-wide, specifically in the world language space.
The ideal candidate is a well rounded Software Engineer who does a mixture of coding but also has done some CI/CD work.
This position requires the engineer to be in the office 100% of the time, and pays up to $130k plus great benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Ruby on Rails or Python coding experience
- Configuration management with Chef, Puppet or Ansible is a plus
- Experience working with AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hashicorp ecosystem – Vagrant, Packer, Consul
- Elastic Search, Kibana, Logstash
Benefits & Perks
- Downtown Boston office with amazing views
- Walking distance from the T and commuter rail
- Paid vacation
- 401k match