Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
We are a Software as a Service company. If you are a senior developer looking to make a move we want to talk to you. You will be joining an elite team of engineers and be responsible for leading the technical design/implementation of numerous mission-critical products. Our goal is to build the best product possible while treating our employees the way they deserve to be treated. When you are comfortable you will be creative. We are ideally looking for someone who has experience building out a business intelligence web module.
Must have’s: Self-motivated. Working on projects outside of work. Our main tech stack is .net but if you are exceptionally awesome at another language, let’s talk. (The right person is worth 1+ month of transition time while picking up a new language.) Our development team: We currently have 11 developers, a CTO, and a VP of Application Development. You would be the 5th developer on our flagship team. We are targeting 95,000K-115,000K for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, SQL).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take on a projects full lifecycle.
- API experience
- Independently and motivated as well as being able to function in a team.
- BS / Computer Science, or equivalent work experience required
Benefits and Perks
- Casual Startup environment
- Open office environment
- “No ego” policy for the development team
- Full healthcare benefits
- 401K and equity options