Senior Product Manager
A true leader in native advertising, this organization has embarked on a mission to create elegant solutions for advertising needs and creating the necessary technology to make that advertising as easy, scalable, and measurable as possible. By focusing on the look and feel of publications and their full integration into the publisher’s site as well as all other screens to deliver: higher engagement rates, premium publisher monetization, and an interruption free experience for consumers, they have revolutionized digital advertising for some of the biggest and most well-known media companies in the world. The requested position would require candidates to sustain an agile product roadmap and backlog for engineering to guarantee that features/enhancements are verified and clearly specified. You would work in conjunction with UX designers, subject matter experts, and engineering teams to establish and size product enhancements as well as synchronize with engineering teams through the development process to stay in line with the company mission, strategic goals, and market demands. If you can also have an active role in the sales and marketing activities, client meetings, sales demonstrations, and user conferences while evaluating the adoption and revenue impact of new features/enhancements and report on those as necessary, then this could be the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience as Product Manager (AdTech and SaaS strongly preferred)
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of the product development lifecycle (customer research, requirements definition, prioritization, and launch processes)
- Understanding the fundamentals of the engineering process, user experience design, sales process, and marketing
- History of shipping a product in agile product development environment and leading a difficult project with collaboration across multiple departments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (must be able to confer with both technical and non-technical audiences)
- Show up-to-date insight into current trends while making use of research, business goals, and technical considerations
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant technical field is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Full Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time Leave